Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a week...

Life has been busy around here with a visit from my sister and her kids. It was a week of playing, swimming, seeing cousins and playing outside. Then yesterday Will's best friend Hayden came to spend the night with us. Greg entertained the kids with Indiana Jones and they watched and played through out the whole movie. While Greg entertained the kids, I went out with Hayden's Mom, Kara, who is one of my best friends. She was in town visiting her family and we got a chance to hang out last night. We went to our lovely downtown with our friends and walked around tasting wines and ended up at the Loading Dock for food and drinks. A wonderful country band was playing while we tried to talk, or should I say, yell over them. Have I mentioned how I HATE country music? We had a great time despite the band. As Kara and I arrived at my house, we snuck into the boys' room to check on how they were and Will and Hayden were sleeping so soundly on the top bunk of his bed. (Hayden was so excited to sleep up there) It was so cute and we were dying to take a picture...but you know how the saying goes, never wake a sleeping child!

No comments: